|ICF Central Florida Coaches|
Remember, coaching is an important relationship. There should be a connection between you and the coach that "feels" right to you.
If you are looking for a partnership that can help you accomplish extraordinary and fulfilling results in your professional or personal life, you've come to the right place. Here you will find an outstanding selection of professional coaches who can help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
How do I hire a coach?
Ask yourself these questions before contacting prospective coaches:
Some questions to ask a prospective coach include:
- What has motivated me to consider hiring a coach?
- What changes would I like to see in my life?
- What help, support or tools do I want from a coach?
Questions to ask yourself when making a decision on your ideal coach:
- What is your coaching process? How often do you we meet and how long is each session?
- What professional coach training have you had?
- Do you hold an ICF credential?
- What is your related background and experience?
- What other clients have you worked with that had situations similar to mine?
- What success have your clients had in similar situations?
- What time commitment is required from clients?
- What are your fees and payment terms?
- With which coach did I feel most connected?
- Which coach best understood where I am and where I want to be?
- Which coach helped me find my own answers rather than providing their own solutions?
- Which coach inspired me to take purposeful action to accomplish my goal?
- Which coach best fits my needs and reason for hiring a coach?
Hiring a coach is making a commitment to getting to where you are now to where you want to be.
Are you ready?