APRIL ICF-CF Meeting (Webinar): Mastering your Marketing Skills by Using Neuroscience and Archetypes to Build a Strong and Unique Coaching Brand
April 24 (WEBINAR)
Presenter: Betsy Jordyn
* Please note that there is a $10 (member) and $15 (non-member) participation fee, access to the webinar link will be sent to each registrant prior to the event. A webinar replay will be provided to all registered participants following the event.
You are brilliant and one of a kind. Even though there are lots of coaches, there never has been, nor with there ever be someone with your unique gifts, skills, ideas and perspective. If you’re not clear and compelling about who you are and what you do, your future clients will miss on something truly irreplaceable.
Deep down we all know that we have something special to offer our clients, but most coaches don’t know exactly what their specific strengths, quirks, perspective and style contribute to their clients. They wind up chasing dollars and trying to exploit “opportunities” without deeply understanding the people they hoped to serve.
“What is it that you bring to the table that they would not have without you?”
This is what we’ll unpack in this meeting.
You’ll walk away with strategies, tips and tools on how to:
- Tap into your ideal client’s heart and mind to create a magnetic bond with them – long before they ever hire you
- Uncover what makes your coaching distinctive and the real reasons clients want to work with you
- Create an inimitable position in the marketplace where you stand out from other coaches and are seen as a go-to expert worth premium fees
- Infuse your coaching practice with strong emotional appeal and meaning
- Shift your marketing from “push to pull” – instead of shouting your messages in hopes of attracting new clients, you’re empowered to draw your clients to you
- Build long-term client relationships, as opposed to one-off sporadic sessions which will increase the perception of your brand, client loyalty, your impact and compensation
- Dramatically reduce your blocks about marketing and get more into the flow of the business development aspects of your coaching practice, which translates to more happiness and sustained passion over the long term.
About the Speaker:
Betsy Jordyn is a Business Mentor and Unshakeable Idealist Dedicated to Helping Purpose-Driven Consultants and Coaches to Succeed.
Betsy has been an organization development consultant for over 20 years. She has advised executives in companies of all sizes and industries, including 8 as an internal consultant at Walt Disney World.
In 2008, she shared her own consulting business and had the privilege of accelerating change in companies such as Wyndham, Florida Hospital, CHEP, AAA, BBA Aviation, Texas A&M, Boehringer Ingelheim and many others.
In 2017, she pivoted her business to focus exclusively on helping consultants and coaches navigate the nebulous transition between corporate leadership and business ownership to create businesses and lives that they love.
Her mentoring programs provide all the steps, guidance and training on how to launch and grow a profitable consulting and coaching practice but the real value that she brings is the transformation of confusion and questioning into clarity and confidence. She helps her clients dial into the meaning of their story and best-at strengths and use then to create a strong, powerful and resilient platform for long-term success.
While she is proud of her professional accomplishments, what she is most proud of is being a single mom to her amazing teenage daughters and how her business success has enabled her to be fully present and available to them.
Betsy can be found on her website (www.betsyjordyn.com) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Your Marking Skills by Using Neuroscience and Archetypes to Build a Strong and Unique Coaching Brand.